Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 26:
- 34 new positive cases, 21,393* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 389 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 416 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 12 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,588 positive cases have been resolved.
- 721,132 total negative results.
- 742,525 total tests.
- 389 in mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.