Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 25.
- 16 new positive cases, 21,360 total.
- 384 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 416 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,560 positive cases have been resolved.
- 719,985 total negative results.
- 741,345 total tests.
- 384 in mandatory isolation.
- 511 in mandatory quarantine.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on April 25:
- People with completed vaccine series: 73,305
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 94,707
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 51%
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) fully vaccinated: 40%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on April 18, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered:24,582
- Second doses administered: 20,084
- Total administered:44,666
PLEASE NOTE: Per the recommendation of the CDC and the New York State Department of Health, Oneida County will resume administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. A county-operated POD with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is scheduled for April 30, 2021 at the Parkway Community Center in Utica. Appointments for that event and other county-operated PODs can be secured at www.ocgov.net.