Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 21:
- 45 new positive cases, 21,262 total.
- 465 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 414 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 13 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 7 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,383 positive cases have been resolved.
- 710,900 total negative results.
- 732,162 total tests.
- 465 in mandatory isolation.
- 504 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.