ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. July 29th, 2020:
- 24 new positive cases, 2,024 total *(Upon further investigation two positive cases have been removed from the previous total.)
- 0 are nursing home residents
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 115 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 6 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 2 patients hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 2 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 2 MVHS
- 222 active positive cases
- 1,687 positive cases have been resolved.
- 70,760 total negative results.
- 72,784 total tests have been conducted.
- 222 in mandatory isolation
- 1,050 in mandatory quarantine
Click here to view the Oneida County Covid-19 Dashboard.
Click here to view the new potential public exposures.