ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. July 22, 2020:
- 22 new positive cases, 1,936 total.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 111 total.
- 13 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 11 MVHS
- 2 Rome Memorial
- 1 patient hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 5 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 4 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 232 active positive cases
- 1,593 positive cases have been resolved.
- 64,737 total negative results.
- 66,673 total tests have been conducted.
- 232 in mandatory isolation.
Click here to view the Oneida County Dashboard.
Click here to view the new potential public exposures.