ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. July 24th, 2020:
- 17 new positive cases, 1,957 total
- 1 new COVID-19-related death (nursing home resident), 112 total.
- 9 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 7 MVHS
- 2 Rome Memorial
- 1 patient hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 2 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 1 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 217 active positive cases
- 1,628 positive cases have been resolved.
- 66,729 total negative results.
- 68,686 total tests have been conducted.
- 217 in mandatory isolation
- 941 in mandatory quarantine
Click here to view the Oneida County Covid-19 Dashboard.
Click here to view the new potential public exposures.