ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. July 28th, 2020:
- 16 new positive cases, 2,002 total
- 2 are nursing home residents
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 115 total.
- 9 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 8 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 2 patients hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 3 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 3 MVHS
- 203 active positive cases
- 1,684 positive cases have been resolved.
- 69,792 total negative results.
- 71,794 total tests have been conducted.
- 203 in mandatory isolation
- 1,023 in mandatory quarantine
Click here to view the Oneida County Dashboard.
Click here to view the new potential public exposures.