ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. June 11th, 2020:
- 15 new positive cases (4 nursing home residents), 1,198 total.
- 4 new COVID-19-related deaths (3 nursing home-related), 75 total.
- 28 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 25 MVHS
- 3 Rome Memorial
- 3 are admitted outside of Oneida County.
- 20 hospitalized patients are from nursing homes.
- 18 MVHS
- 2 Rome Memorial
- 359 active positive cases
- 764 positive cases have been resolved.
- 28,597 total tests have been conducted.
- 27,399 total negative results.
- 440 under mandatory quarantine
- 330 under precautionary quarantine
- 11,669 total have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.
Click here to view the new public exposures.
Click here to view the Oneida County Covid-19 Dashboard.