ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. August 4th, 2020:
- 12 new positive cases, 2,072 total
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 115 total.
- 13 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 12 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- No patients are hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 3 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care at MVHS.
- 178 active positive cases
- 1,779 positive cases have been resolved.
- 75,366 total negative results.
- 77,438 total tests have been conducted.
- 178 in mandatory isolation
- 1,071 in mandatory quarantine
Click here to view the Oneida County Covid-19 Dashboard.
Click here to view the new potential public exposures.