ONEIDA COUNTY, NY (WUTR-TV) — Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m. August 5th, 2020:
- 10 new positive cases, 2,082 total
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 115 total.
- 11 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 9 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- No patients are hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 1 of the patients hospitalized in county is a nursing home resident receiving acute care at MVHS.
- 187 active positive cases
- 1,780 positive cases have been resolved.
- 76,081 total negative results.
- 78,163 total tests have been conducted.
- 187 in mandatory isolation
- 1,026 in mandatory quarantine
Click here to view the Oneida County covid-19 dashboard.