BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- COVID-19 Daily Briefing in Oneida County
- Virus economic fallout mounts, along with competition for gear
- Oneida County Executive Order Renewals: April 2, 2020
- COVID-19 Daily Briefing in Oneida County: Thursday, April 2nd, Morning
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge